Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lessons....

So this is a cliched idea for a blog post (but who cares?). I left my first job on 15th July after nearly spending two years. It was my first time to deal with "professional" world. And it indeed did teach me few things -

1. An hour for you everyday keeps you happy and if you really want to do it, you'll find time for you *anyway*.

2. At any moment of distress, remember "this moment will pass". Talk to your roommates and friends. They are the real stress-busters.

3. Its better to spend some of the "browsing breaks" on something else other than social-networks.

4. To err is human. Be little lenient to others. Who knows, you may go wrong some day.

5. Instead of having "I-am-concerned-with-only-my-work" attitude, discuss ideas with others and let others discuss their ideas with you.

6. Identify your most creative time of the day and try to make the most of it.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.